Information Collection And Use
- Information Collection. Timely Electric collects information from its users at several different points and in different ways on this Site. Timely Electric will ask Site authorized users for their permission before Timely Electric collects any information that personally identifies them or their business, or allows Timely Electric to contact them or their business. The person providing the information must be at least 18 years of age. The person providing the information has received all required consents in order to provide the information. Timely Electric’s goal in collecting and using personal and business information from each user and/or each user’s organization is to provide each user with an efficient, meaningful and customized experience by:
- making this Site easier for users to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- helping users quickly find information and services.
- helping Timely Electric create content on this Site that is most relevant to users.
- alerting users to updated information and services offered by Timely Electric.
- Cookies and Other Technology. Timely Electric may collect aggregated site-visitation statistical information through “cookies” and other technology, such as clear GIF technology which is also known as a “web beacon”. Such aggregated statistical information is non-personal and non-business information. This Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize each user and its access privileges, and tracks a user’s site usage.
CopyrightExcept as otherwise noted in this Web site, all information, documentation and other content posted in this Web site (collectively, the “Information”) is the property of Timely Electric and its parents and affiliates or a third party who has granted Timely Electric permission to use such Information (collectively “Timely Electric”). Without limiting the foregoing, the graphics, icons and overall appearance of this Web site are the property of Timely Electric The posting of Information does not constitute a waiver of any of Timely Electric’ proprietary rights in such Information (such as, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks) or a transfer of any such rights to you or any third party. The Information is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection. You agree not to delete any copyright or similar notice from any Information. You may not sell or republish, or copy for other than your own individual use, the Information or any portion thereof without the prior written consent of Timely Electric Copyright ©2003 Timely Electric All rights reserved.
Trademarks Timely Electric and its parents and affiliates’ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the property of Timely Electric, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Timely Electric or its affiliates. Other trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners and are used herein solely for descriptive purposes. Mention on this Web site of trademarks held by other parties should not be construed as a challenge to said trademarks’ status or ownership.
DisclaimerTHIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY Timely Electric ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TIMELY ELECTRIC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE, OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, TIMELY ELECTRIC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TIMELY ELECTRIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TIMELY ELECTRIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM MISREPRESENTATION OF AGE BY A USER OF OUR WEB SITE. TIMELY ELECTRIC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, TIMELY ELECTRIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
Applicable LawThis Web site is created and controlled by Timely Electric in the State of Virginia, U.S.A. As such, the laws of the State of Virginia will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. By use of this Web site you irrevocably consent for any and all disputes with Timely Electric to the venue of state or federal courts located in the State of Virginia. If you access the Web site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time with or without notice to its users.
Links to Other SitesThe Web site contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and does not constitute an endorsement of the sites, the third parties themselves, or their goods, services, or products. Timely Electric is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.