Home Protection Plan
The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and The National Fire Protection Agency insist that every home electrical system should receive an annual service check-up. Timely Electric offers our Hampton Roads’ customers our Home Protection Plan program that provides members with regular and affordable system checks. It’s an annual planned diagnostic and service program designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance. The maintenance agreement will help keep your home’s electrical system running at its optimum performance levels.
Upon signing up, you’ll benefit in a number of ways:
- Priority Service. – When you need electrical service, you want it fast! As a Home Protection Plan member, you and your family are our first priority, and when you call us, you go straight to the front of the line! Being a plan member is like having an electrician on call with his motor running just waiting for you to call. It’s that fast!
- Electrical-Safety Inspection. – Your family’s continued safety is our top priority. That’s why we are here. We will do a safety inspection for you today, and every year, we will return to your home to perform a complete electrical-protection inspection to spot any new problem areas before they become a hazard to you and your family.
- Service-Satisfaction Commitment. – We promise you’ll be satisfied with any service we perform in your home for as long as you’re a Home Protection Plan member.
- Exclusive Specials. – From time to time, you’ll also be able to take advantage of special offers and exclusive discounts we give only to our Home Protection Plan members!
- A Home-Value Booster. – Your Home Protection Plan is also transferable to a new owner if you sell your home, and the peace of mind that it brings is a huge selling point! Or it can move with you if you stay in our service area!
- Safety Savings. – You receive a 10% discount on the products and services needed to bring your home up to the minimum standards of the National Fire Protection Association and keep you and your family safe into the future.
Your Home Protection Plan membership includes one annual professional safety inspection and one panel rejuvenation for your electrical system. All of these features are available to you for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save, or call us today at (757) 828-0333.